Traditional & Metro Over/Under $25,000 Grant Cycle (O25K/U25K)
- FY2014 O25K/U25K RFP
- CPL Grant Funding Schedule
- Land Manager Review and Approval Form
- Public Waters Project Form
- CPL Evaluation Criteria Table
The application system for the Traditional & Metro O25K/U25K grant cycle is closed for FY14. All funds have been awarded and there will not be a second round of funding. List of funded projects.
The Traditional CPL grant cycle provides competitive grants from $5,000 to $400,000 to nonprofit organizations and governments for conservation projects that restore, enhance, or protect forests, wetlands, prairies, and habitat for fish, game, and wildlife in Minnesota. Total project costs may not exceed $575,000, and a 10% non-state match is required. $2.494 million was awarded to the FY14 traditional grant cycle, including $500,000 that was targeted to the metro area.
Land acquired in fee must be open to all seasons of hunting and fishing. Restoration and enhancement projects must be on public lands or waters or lands permanently protected by a conservation easement. Please review the FY2014 O25K/U25K RFP above for more information.
See the Project Information Tab for:
- CPL Budget Definitions
- In-kind Information and Rates for Project Match
- Example Partner Commitment Letter
- CPL Eligible and Ineligible Expenses
* A signed Land Manager Review and Approval Form is a required attachment for all applications. The Public Waters Project Form should also be completed and attached if any work will involve public waters.