Expedited Conservation Project Grant Cycle (ECP)
Round 1 of the FY2017 ECP grant cycle received 27 applications, totaling $1 million. All ECP funds have been used and no additional ECP rounds will be held in FY2017.
List of Awarded Projects
- Eligible applicants include nonprofit organizations and government entities
- Projects must occur on public lands or waters that are open to all seasons of hunting and/or fishing
- Non-competitive grants from $5,000-$50,000 with a 10% non-state match requirement and a total project cost cap of $575,000
- Eligible projects that restore or enhance forests, wetlands, prairies & habitat for fish, game and wildlife in Minnesota (no acquisitions)
- Continuous grant cycle - grant awards made every other month until all funds are awarded (up to 5 rounds), see FY2017 CPL Grant Funding Schedule for deadlines
* A signed Land Manager Review and Approval Form is a required attachment for all applications. The Public Waters Project Form must also be completed and attached if any work will involve public waters.