Gooseberry Falls State Park
Lakeview Shelter and seating layout
Rental fee for the Lakeview shelter is $60 (including tax)
Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance by calling the park at 218-834-3855.
- The park is open for day use from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- A Minnesota State Park vehicle permit is required for all vehicles entering the park.
- Modern restrooms and water are available at this building from approximately May 15 to October 5. There is also a vault toilet at the parking lot, available year-round.
- The shelter building holds up to 75 people. There are five 8' picnic tables inside the shelter building.
- The shelter is not heated. It has a fireplace but firewood is not provided. Gathering of firewood is prohibited in the park, but is available for purchase. Campfire rings and a small BBQ grill are available on the grounds around the building.
- The building is equipped with electrical outlets.
- The room must be returned to its original condition by the end of your event. Decorations should be removed, trash should be bagged or placed in the barrels provided and tables returned to their original positions.
- Intoxicating liquor is prohibited in State Parks.
- Amplified music is not permitted.
- Please consult with park staff for any other special arrangements.
- All park rules apply to shelter and grounds. Please refer to the park rules.