Itasca group lodging
This two-story, heated and air-conditioned log building near Douglas Lodge is ideal for large groups. It rents as a single unit, and includes ten bedrooms with seven full beds and seven twin beds. There is also a common area and a large screened porch with a view of Lake Itasca. The clubhouse has no inside cooking facilities or refrigerator. The clubhouse rents for $470 per night or $2,820 per week for up to 21 people, not including tax. It is available seasonally.
Itasca State Park Clubhouse slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Six washrooms - one ADA shower, five bathtubs
- Bedding and linens are supplied
- Three bags of ice supplied per day
- Screen porch
- Fire ring
- Multiple parking stalls.
The group camp is on Lake Ozawindib off of Wilderness Drive, and accommodates up to 75 campers. There is a large dining hall, a counselor cabin, and a separate shower building. The group camp is available seasonally.
Adult & Family (utilities included): $275/day
Overnight K-12 school group: $150/night
Itasca State Park Lake Ozawindib Group Center slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Call 218-699-7251 to reserve the group center
- Accessible shower
- Heated and air-conditioned dining hall features 20 large tables
- Kitchen has a walk-in refrigerator, two freezers, commercial stove with flat-top grill, commercial sinks, and counter. Some utensils are provided; dishes are not.
- Camping area accommodates 75 campers; three sites are electric
- Two fire rings
- Heated counselor cabin has a toilet, shower, large fireplace, and three rooms with a total of five single beds. No linens are supplied.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the Itasca lodging facilities. Pets must be personally attended at all times.
- Wireless Internet access is available in historic Douglas Lodge lobby and the Jacob V. Brower Visitor Center. Limited availability in Pine Ridge and Bear Paw Campgrounds.
For Itasca State Park information call 218-699-7251.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is charged for each reservation. This fee and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.