Hunting and trapping regulations
2013 hunting regulations
The online versions of the 2013 Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook and 2013 Deer Season Map contain the latest corrections to the printed versions. Corrected text is highlighted in orange. An arrow in a nearby margin points to updated text.
- Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook (3.7 MB)
- 2013 Firearms Deer Zone Map (2.7MB)
- 2013 Waterfowl Hunting Regulations (1.8 MB)
Updates as of 10/21/2013
- Youth licenses eligibility, p. 10
- Woodcock, rail and snipe seasons close Nov. 4, p. 42
- Bear season one bear per hunter statewide, p. 95
- Paul Bunyan and Bemidji state game refuges small game closure dates, p. 105
Wild Rice Regulations
This information is available in an alternative format upon request. E-mail the DNR Information Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 651-296-6157 or 888-MINNDNR.
These documents contain a synopsis of the state hunting and trapping laws and regulations. For complete hunting and trapping laws and regulations, consult Minnesota Statutes and Rules of the DNR.