Camping: Standard (Drive-in)
Pick your favorite park or discover a new one - Minnesota state parks have over 3,000 campsites across the state. All sites include access to shower and toilet facilities, and many have optional electric and water hook-ups.
Pack the tent, gas up the RV, and dust off the bug spray.
- Regular Season: $12 - $22 per night
- Off-Season: $12 - $16 per night
- Add $6/night for sites with electricity
- Add $6/night for sites with water and/or sewer service
- Standard camping rates and locations
- Regular Season is typically late spring to mid-fall
- Off-Season dates vary by park - check with park for details
- Check-in: 4 p.m. (sites may be available earlier)
- Check-out: 4 p.m.
- Bathrooms: Water and toilet facilities are available near most sites. Please note during off-peak season, showers and flush toilet facilities are not available.
- Capacity: Up to six people, one tent/RV per site
- Cooking: All sites have a picnic table and fire ring with grill for cooking
- Firewood: Can be purchased at the park office. Minnesota restricts firewood being brought to or used on DNR lands. More information and vendor list.
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet and personally attended at all times
- Quiet Hours: From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Remember to bring
- Sleeping bags or other bedding
- Plates, cups, and eating utensils
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($8.50 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each reservation. This fee and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.