Camping: Group Camp
Most Minnesota state parks offer unique sites for groups interested in camping together.
Group camps are perfect for family reunions, Scout troops, and groups that want to set up multiple tents in close proximity to one another. All sites have access to toilet facilities.
- $50-$125 per night
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m. Reserve Now!
Phone reservations can be made by calling 866-857-2757 (TTY: 952-936-4008) between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday through Sunday October through March, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily April through September. Call center is closed holidays.
Learn more about making or cancelling a reservation.
- Regular Season: Typically mid-May to late October
- Off-Season: A limited number are open year-round. Check with park for details
- Check-in: 4 p.m. (sites may be available earlier)
- Check-out: 4 p.m.
- Bathrooms: Water and primitive toilet facilities
- Capacity: From 12 to 200 people, depending on location
- Cooking: All sites have picnic tables and fire rings with grills for cooking
- Firewood: Can be purchased at the park office. Minnesota restricts firewood being brought to or used on DNR lands. More information and vendor list
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet and personally attended at all times
- Quiet Hours: From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.