Find it in Nature
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) offers a broad range of careers across the state of Minnesota. Our employees are dedicated to creating a healthy, sustainable, livable Minnesota for generations to come. Join our team of over 3,000 professionals working to conserve and manage Minnesota’s natural resources and Find Your Wild Life. The DNR is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer.
Benefits of working at the DNR:
- We offer competitive pay and benefits
- You can take pride in the agency’s work
- You’ll be able to help build a better Minnesota
How to find and apply for jobs at the DNR:
- Search for state job openings on the Minnesota Careers website.
- View our current job openings by selecting "Natural Resources Dept" in the “Agency” section on the left side of the page.
- To apply for a job with us, click on the job listing and submit your application materials.
If you don’t see jobs that interest you right now, then create an account to receive future notifications. Visit the Minnesota Careers website to setup a profile. Review this information on how to create an account. Setup a job search agent on the job search page. This will allow you to be notified when a position that fits your interests becomes available.