Tettegouche State Park
Illgen Falls Cabin
This cabin overlooks Illgen Falls on the eastern edge of Tettegouche State Park, near the Baptism River.
The drive-to cabin offers a private setting with park trails only three miles away. It sleeps six, and is available year-round.
There are two bedrooms with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa, a gas fireplace, and a full kitchen including coffeemaker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and utensils. The cabin has a large deck complete with patio furniture and a gas grill. Please bring bedding and linens.
Tettegouche State Park Illgen Falls Cabin photo slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m. Reserve Now!
Phone reservations can be made by calling 866-857-2757 (TTY: 952-936-4008) between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday through Sunday October through March, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily April through September. Call center is closed holidays.
Learn more about making or cancelling a reservation.
- Regular season: $180 per night for up to two people
- Off-season: $140 per night for up to two people. Off season is November-May, Sundays through Thursdays only. (Fridays and Saturdays are regular rate year-round.) Does not include Christmas Eve through New Year's Day, or Sundays on holiday weekends.
- Add $10 per person for each extra person over 12 years old (year-round)
- Rates do not include tax
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets
- No smoking
- ADA accessible
- Parking for up to three vehicles
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided