I Can Mountain Bike!
I Can Mountain Bike! has ended for the season.
Check back in the spring for the 2017 schedule!
Remember your kids' triumph when they first learned to bike? Take that joy off-road with the I Can Mountain Bike! program for families. You'll learn shifting, braking, body position, and basic safety and trail etiquette—and at the end, you'll be ready to hit the trails on your own!
All programs are held on the Midwest's premier mountain biking trails at Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area in Ironton.
- Use of mountain bikes and helmets included. (Child sizes available.)
- Beginning trails and small group sizes—experienced instructors will give you the attention you need.
- Prior mountain biking experience isn't necessary, as long as you know how to ride a bike on pavement.
- $25 adult, $15 youth (ages 10-18).
- One-day vehicle permits ($5 value) are included with all I Can! programs where a permit is required.
- For ages 10 and older. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Specialists at the DNR Information Center are ready to answer your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 888-646-6367 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This program is made possible by funds from the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment.