I Can Fish!
Share the fun of casting into the water and the excitement when there's a tug on the line. The anticipation and thrill of your kids learning to catch fish is what I Can Fish! is all about.
These free hands-on programs teach all of the basics (fish identification, casting, knot-tying) you'll need to continue creating unforgettable days with the family.
- Hands-on instruction from experienced anglers.
- Designed especially for first-time anglers and those who need a refresher.
- All equipment provided. Most programs will have bait available.
- A vehicle permit is required to enter all Minnesota state parks. ($5/day or $25/year)
- Fishing licenses are not needed for Minnesota residents. (Unless you're fishing for trout, which always requires a trout stamp, most Minnesota state parks have places you can fish for free.)
Adobe Flash Player
Still have questions? Please contact the DNR Information Center toll-free at (888) 646-6367 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also get more information by emailing email@example.com.