Want to be a part of what keeps our Minnesota state water trails beautiful? There are many things you can do, from reporting on water conditions to adopting a section of river to keep it clean.
The first thing you can always do is make sure you take out everything you brought in and strive to leave the river better than when you found it.
- Learn about the 50th anniversary local grants program for communities, outfitters and paddling clubs.
- If you would like to be involved in river or shoreline stewardship, sign up to Adopt-a-River!
- Report any water trail safety conditions, including low levels, snags, or other issues that may make use of the water trail unsafe.
- Join one of the many water trail organizations in Minnesota or across the country.
- Share your photos of Minnesota state water trails.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and share your stories or favorite routes with the communities there.
- Do your part to fight aquatic invasives.