Minnesota's Wild & Scenic Rivers
State-Designated River Segments
- Mississippi River (from St. Cloud to Anoka)
- Kettle River (in Pine County)
- Rum River (in Mille Lacs, Sherburne, Isanti & Anoka Counties)
- North Fork - Crow River (in Meeker County
- Minnesota River (from Lac Qui Parle dam to Franklin)
- Cannon River (from Faribault to the Mississippi River)
Federally-designated Wild & Scenic Rivers
- St. Croix National Scenic Riverway - includes the upper 200 miles of the St. Croix River in Wisconsin and Minnesota (from headwater source to Taylors Falls), managed by the National Park Service.
- Lower St. Croix National Scenic Riverway - includes the lower 52 miles of the St. Croix River along the Minnesota/Wisconsin border (from Taylors Falls to Prescott), managed cooperatively by the National Park Service, Minnesota DNR, and Wisconsin DNR.