Cabin: Tettegouche State Park
Camp Cabin D
Tucked in the woods near the shower building, this handicapped accessible one-room cabin offers access to all the camp's attractions. It sleeps two, and is available year-round.
Tettegouche Camp is located in the interior of the 9,000 acre Tettegouche State Park.
Tettegouche State Park Cabin D photo slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
There is one full-sized bed, a woodstove, a screened-in porch, and a kitchenette with two-burner cook top and mini refrigerator. Pots, pans, plates, and utensils are provided. Please bring bedding and linens - sleeping bags work best.
- Regular season: $110 per night for up to two people
- Off-season: $95 per night for up to two people. Off season is November-May, Sundays through Thursdays only. (Fridays and Saturdays are regular rate year-round.) Does not include Christmas Eve through New Year's Day, or Sundays on holiday weekends.
- Add $10 per person for each extra person over 12 years old (year-round)
- Rates do not include tax
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets
- No smoking
- ADA accessible
- There is no vehicle access to any of the cabins in Tettegouche Camp
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$8.50 for web) is charged for each reservation. This fee and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.