Group Center Reservations
Group centers are perfect for family reunions, scout troops, and groups. Whether you are looking for a campsite for one or for 201, Minnesota state parks can help keep everyone happy campers. All group centers include dining areas, kitchens, and bathrooms.
Make a Reservation
Please contact the park directly. Group center reservations are NOT made through the state park reservation service.
Fees and Deposits
- A deposit equal to the minimum overnight rate is due at the time the reservation is made. The deposit is credited toward the total charges for use of the facility.
- Check the group center fees page for current rates.
To cancel your group center reservation, please call the park directly.
- Cancellation 90 or more days prior to arrival: The deposit less 50% is refunded to the customer.
- Cancellation less than 90 days prior to arrival: The full deposit is forfeited.
- If the reservation period is shortened, the reservation deposit will be used to pay for the canceled portion of the initially reserved period.
- If group center facilities and grounds are not adequately cleaned, a cleaning fee will be charged. Charges will be calculated at $50 per hour, per staff person utilized in the cleaning of the group center. A minimum of $200 will be charged.