- Emerald ash borer history, characteristics and management information, U of M Extension
- Homeowners Guide to Insecticide Selection, Use and Environmental Protection
- Emerald Ash Borer Prevention, Early Detection and Rapid Response, MDA
- Minnesota EAB Community Preparedness Outreach Program
- Minnesota's Forest Invaders: A Guide to Invasive Species. Minnesota Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Implementation Committee
- Or contact the DNR Information Center, 651-296-6157 or 888-646-6367, for publications on a variety of tree-related topics.
EAB information available in Spanish and Hmong.
- Hmong (PDF: 86 KB / ob nplooj)- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- En Espanol (PDF: 87 KB / 2 páginas)- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Purdue University Extension- spanish
- USDA Forest Service- Emerald Ash Borer Pest Alert- spanish
- Identifying ash trees
- EAB look-a likes
- Do I have EAB? - diagnostic aid
- Don't move firewood-Buy it where you burn it!
- Trees: Good; Bugs: Bad presentation about firewood restrictions and Emerald Ash Borer. (you will need a Adobe Flash Player to view presentation)
- DNR Forest Health Unit
- LITTLE THINGS big problems?Emerald Ash Borer
- Hunting for Emerald ash borer
- Invaders: Emerald ash borer
- Emerald Ash Borer - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Invasive Species Videos
- Big Trouble for Ash Trees - article from the Minnesota Conservation Volunteer (May-June 2009)
- Emerald Ash Borer
- Jumping Wood
- Basic Tree information
- Forest health
- Emerald ash borer
- Invasive species in Minnesota
To report suspected forest invaders: "Arrest the Pest" at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-545-6684.